Become a Wunderkind
and change the world of productivity
An inspiring city to live in
Named as the world's second best city for quality of life, Berlin becomes more and more attractive for many young tech startups. Take a walk in Mitte and as you pass a row of cafes you’ll hear English, French, Spanish and German being spoken in the span of one block. Germany's capital is full of experiences: politics, history and culture. Ever dreamed of a female head of government? Or a gay mayor in one city? Willkommen to Berlin.
Everything you need
Hey there, let me get the door for you. New here? Cool, here's the lowdown. On your height-adjustable desk you’ll find a brand-new MacBook, a Cinema Display and some other cool accessories. Take a seat — you'll find your backside on one of the industry's most ergonomic and comfortable chairs. You can enjoy a yummy breakfast, afternoon snacks (including Germany’s finest chocolate) and fresh fruit every single day. And hey, work hard play hard. Blow off steam with some ping pong and Xbox in our hangout lounge. That's how we roll here at 6Wunderkinder!
We are family
To us, you are more than an employee. You are family. And we value family. So expect no senseless hierarchies, just open discussions and transparency. AND your fair share of family gatherings, celebrations and vacations. If you want to join our team, ready yourself to learn a lot, laugh a lot, go beyond what you thought possible – and change the world with us. Welcome to 6Wunderkinder.
Marketing Manager Japan
Hallo Japan! We’re eager to bring the beauty of Wunderlist to more and more people around the globe, which is where you come into play. We're expanding to Japan and need your help. Are you a native Japanese speaker? Do you have an in-depth understanding of your local market both from a cultural and business standpoint? And do you have marketing experience? If your answer is yes to any of these questions, we would love to get to know you.
What we are looking for
- 2+ years of experience in the Japanese digital industry
- An avid user of Wunderlist and other productivity apps who’s a product believer
- A native speaker of Japanese with a deep sense of high-quality software and proficiency in English
- A strategic and creative thinker and communicator who can create new and innovative marketing campaigns
- An analytical mind who is able to evaluate our activity across all digital mediums
- A social media whiz kid who can build up, lead and support in driving engagement through Wunderlist’s social media channels in Japan
What you'll do
- Be responsible for the quality assurance of our Wunderlist apps in the Japanese market
- Create and execute marketing campaigns, as well as translate existing copy and marketing material
- Identify and analyze main distribution drivers and ensure a consistent way of real Wunderlist communication and marketing
- Be part of our Communications Team for creation and coordination of strategic campaigns and to help them find new and outstanding ways Wunderlist can make people in Japan more productive and increase user numbers
- Be involved in building partnerships in the market
- Be a key part of 6Wunderkinder’s expansion to Japan
- Get exceptional career opportunities
- Live in the awesome city of Berlin
Senior Growth Hacker
Picture a classroom full of people from every background you can imagine, of all ages and each with a different profession. Some wouldn’t need a lot of help, but many would need a teacher’s help to improve themselves. Now think of improving as using Wunderlist to its full potential, and of the teacher as YOU. We’re looking for a passionate leader to manage our customer-facing campaigns by clearly defining the right message, right user, right place, and right time.
If you measure your success by your ability to educate our users in a highly contextual way, and your ability to drive a high volume of activity with minimal resources, we would love to get to know you better.
What we are looking for
- An avid user of Wunderlist and other productivity apps who knows just how much fun it is to check off a to-do
- 5+ years of experience in creating multi-platform campaigns
- 2+ years in creating mobile and Facebook specific campaigns
- Experience with onboarding and lifecycle campaigns for mobile and web
- Strong communication/collaboration skills with a proven ability to work with both technical and business teams
- An analytical mind who is able to evaluate user activity across all digital mediums
What you'll do
- You are the advocate for all campaign activity to our customers; what, how, and why
- Your KPIs are: Customer Activation, Activity, and Retention
- Manage the business rationale and business case for all campaign activity
- Develop and execute onboarding strategies to activate customers on multiple platforms
- Develop x-promotion campaigns that Increase the number of platforms our customers use
- Plan and execute methodical A/B tests to continuously improve campaign performance
- Work closely with design, engineering, and analytics teams for end-to-end delivery
- Partner with engineering and analytics teams to implement and test mobile ad tech advancements and new strategies
- Build and develop a team as we continue to grow
- Define and report on campaign performance with support of Analytics team
- Live in the vibrant city of Berlin